Daisypath Vacation Ticker

Monday, December 22, 2008

diTaG lagi!!

sekali lagi saya telah ditaG oleh my dear fren cik kirana...hehe..TaG oh tAg..

1. Do you think you are HOT?
i dun thunk soo..

2. Upload your fav picture of you!!



3. Why do like that picture?
It was my happy time with my beloved junior frens..we were close like sisters..we shared almost everything..there's me in the picture and luzan, one of my junior..miss u all dearie~

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
hmm..can't remember exactly when..but i can remember it was with my family..

5. The last song you listen to?
afgan- terima kasih cinta

6. What are you doing right know besides this?
menemani kakak iparku di hospital!!! yaa..aku kt spital le skg ni..siap bwk lappy n wireless g..kecanggihan teknologi sekarang mmg irresistible~hahaha

7. What name would you prefer besides yours?
kak yang, cleopurplez

8. People to tag:
1. missAyang 2. anap_ilmi 3. kgGirl 4. fradzar 5. ....

9. Who is number one?
my U-mate, my coursemate, a really cute fren to have..u go girl!!

10. Number three is having a relationship with?
i'm not really sure la..kgGirl, can you answer dis question 4 me plzz...wink..wink..

11. Say something about number five?
.....

12. What about number four?
he's my schoolmate and classmate for 5 years during school!!!haha..imagine how long we've been in da same class fradzar!!

13. Who is number two?
he's one of my blogger frens..really nice blog he has i must admit it..

2 comments:

Nawwar said...

adeh

cleo said...

hahaha..jwb jgn xjwb soklan tag tu..heee